The food allergen testing market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 155.11 million in 2018 to US$ 334.39 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% from 2019 to 2027.
Europe comprises several developed economies, including Germany, France, Italy, the UK, and Russia. The European food allergen testing market is primarily driven by rapid growth of the food industry in Germany, France, Italy, and the UK, among others. Growing population and rising disposable income, coupled with busy lifestyles, lead to the growth of the food industry in Europe. Transforming lifestyle trends concerning this industry and increasing prevalence of food allergies in the European Union has had a noteworthy influence on the food allergen testing market in Europe. Further, amid the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic, the Europe food allergen testing market is striving as most of the industries are facing severe impacts due to the rapid spread of the virus and critical measures taken by countries such as Italy, Spain, the UK, France, and Germany to contain the infection.
Get Sample Copy of this Europe Food Allergen Testing Market research report at – https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/sample/TIPRE00014130
Major key players covered in this report:
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- Intertek Group Plc
- Mérieux NutriSciences
- Neogen Corporation
- ALS Limited
- Romer Labs Diagnostic Gmbh
- SGS S.A.
- TUV SUD SPB PTE. LTD.
- R-Biopharm AG
Europe Food Allergen Testing Market Segmentation
- Peanut and soy
- Tree nuts
- PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)-Based
- Immunoassay Based/ELISA
- Other Tests/Techniques
Europe Food Allergen Testing Market – by Food tested
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Infant Food
- Processed Food
- Dairy Products and Alternatives
- Seafood and Meat Products
- Other Foods
- Order a Copy of this Europe Food Allergen Testing Market research report at – https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/buy/single/TIPRE00014130
Reasons to Buy Report
- Understand the Europe food allergen testing market landscape and identify market segments that are most likely to guarantee a strong return
- Stay ahead of the race by comprehending the ever-changing competitive market landscape
- Efficiently plan mergers and acquisitions, and partnership deals in the Europe food allergen testing market by identifying market segments with the most promising probable sales
- Take knowledgeable business decisions from perceptive and comprehensive analysis of performance of various market segments
- Obtain revenue forecast for market based on various segments for the period 2020–2027
Business Market Insights is a market research platform that provides subscription service for industry and company reports. Our research team has extensive professional expertise in domains such as Electronics & Semiconductor; Aerospace & Defense; Automotive & Transportation; Energy & Power; Healthcare; Manufacturing & Construction; Food & Beverages; Chemicals & Materials; and Technology, Media, & Telecommunications.
Business Market Insights
E-Mail ID: [email protected]