The compostable foodservice packaging market in North America was valued at US$ 4,051.36 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 6,139.42 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2027.
North America Compostable Foodservice Packaging Market study by “The Business Market Insights” provides details about the market dynamics affecting the market, Market scope, Market segmentation and overlays shadow upon the leading market players highlighting the favorable competitive landscape and trends prevailing over the years.
Compostable packaging materials are those materials which do not cause any harm to the environment and can easily compost under certain given conditions. These types of packaging materials are composed of organic matter and do not involve the use of fossil fuels in production. This serves as one of the potential benefit for the growth of the market as there is minimum or no need to create burden on fossil fuel. With the growth of foodservice industry along with rising inclination towards environment friendly packaging materials, the use of compostable packaging materials in foodservice has risen considerably.
Get Sample Copy of this North America Compostable Foodservice Packaging Market research report at https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/sample/TIPRE00018206
Leading North America Compostable Foodservice Packaging Market Players:
- Genpak, LLC;
- Good Start Packaging;
- Dart Container Corporation;
- Graphic Packaging International, LLC;
- WestRock Company;
- Be Green Packaging;
- Biobag Canada Inc.;
- ECO PRODUCTS INC.
- Pactiv, LLC
- Elk Packaging
The report is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis of the North America Compostable Foodservice Packaging Market. The report also focuses on the exhaustive PEST analysis and extensive market dynamics during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic was first reported in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. The outbreak is adversely affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns imposed by governments. Chemical and material is one of the significant sectors suffering severe disruptions such as supply chain breaks, technology events cancellations, and office shutdowns. India has the highest number of COVID-19 confirmed cases in Asia Pacific.
Directly Purchase a Copy of this North America Compostable Foodservice Packaging Market research report at https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/buy/single/TIPRE00018206
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the regional North America Compostable Foodservice Packaging Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America Compostable Foodservice Packaging Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
Business Market Insights is a market research platform that provides subscription service for industry and company reports. Our research team has extensive professional expertise in domains such as Electronics & Semiconductor; Aerospace & Defense; Automotive & Transportation; Energy & Power; Healthcare; Manufacturing & Construction; Food & Beverages; Chemicals & Materials; and Technology, Media, & Telecommunications.
Business Market Insights
E-Mail ID: [email protected]